Thursday, June 17, 2004

Story of friends who visit a pub.

Five pals go to a pub. Three dont have cash, the other two werent all that keen on spending( I cant blame em )
So they pool cash realise they have enough to buy beer for all.

Cute waitress comes asks " what may i get u? "
" Beer " in chorus.
Cute waitress comes back with the beer ( lots for all) "there u are! (That will be all the cash u have)"
Two pals: " ok thanks! there u go!(all cash gone)"

The observer sits drinks his beer thanking his lucky stars that his two pals had cash.
The other seemingly wanted to get "stoned" by the beer.
the other two:"hey this is not beer at all"

Moral Of the story: Not always will you get free beer. Next time you complain you may get piss.

I dont want to be a critic to God for giving me what little life I have.
Hey thanx boss up there. Youve got me so far keep on doing the rest. I dont have any complaints.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...