Thursday, September 09, 2004

Pulioghare

Mastered the art of making Pulioghare. Rice dish with not much hardwork in it but tastes better than plain rice.

Met a person who has never visited India. The guys name is Mr. G. Gandhi.

I don't understand, just because we appreciate some things doesn't mean that people take others for granted. I somehow manage to refrain myself from talking about political or communal issues. Of course politics doesn't matter much because I don't much either :D, but communal issues sometimes irk me.

My room-mate would about beg me for the discman, but he didn't pester me before he realised I had his type of music. To this point I accept that maybe someone actually has a particular taste and preference. But when someone has to take pride in admitting his lack of knowledge about the national language for a lame reason stating his language is far more superior I resent that.

I mean is there a standard that actually measures the superiority of a language or scores it on a basis of 1 - 100 so you could evaluate between languages and then chose the best ?

Just so much as I like to listen to some of the music in this language I hate the attitude these people have.

Sometimes makes me wonder why havent we had a riot with these guys than with others.

One more thing, just because some region has more output of a particular thing doesnt mean they are the best at it. Brilliance. Hah! you probably have engineering colleges besides every udipi.

yeah mebbe I am wrong some where. and No Im not on war with my room mate. He infact is a lot more understanding and helpfull. Just wish he didnt have that attitude.

Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...