Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Adverts

Just lately i visited a blog which mentioned about some advertisements in India.
I was an addict to channel surfing in India. I searched a lot online for Indian Advertisements
Never thought that of all the things that are there to miss I'd be missing the capitalism brought to us by the likes of O&M and Kakkars.
But hey who would enjoy watching a cartoon of a bear singing "charmin ultra cha cha cha" an ad for Paper rolls.
The creativity just seems to be absent when it comes to advertisements in US.

God how I miss the smile of sonali bendre or preity zinta when they are selling limca or pepsi.
Or how I use to freak at the little kid doing Cartwheel jumps near a huge Puri.
Even the kid saying "mei ghar chod ke bhag ja raha hu"
Aur Mere liye ?

2 comments:

  1. hi, mehak here...well aap ko sab kuch Indian toh nahin mil sakta...bush ke desh mein !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, sony here.. Well i cant say much about indian adds ahvent seen any myself for last 1 yr myself...do visit me http://sonyparekh.rediffblogs.com

    ReplyDelete

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...