Tuesday, September 14, 2004

JC Penny and Levis makes me smile.

Went to buy some clothes at "JC Penny" Ha ha!! All the clothes there fit me one size smaller :) Just to make sure I even try a universal brand Levis, but the outcomes still the same.

One size small fits perfectly.

Those who have seen the episode of Jerry Sienfeld where they accuse him of swapping other labels on to his Levis to show his waist is 31, for me even if I did so I wouldnt be fooling anyone.

Its been since the first time that I visited this stupid place called Heera Panna at haji ali. Where the clothes were so haphazardly sized that I just gave up on looking at sizes. Damn you Heera Panna, pretty soon I realized that in retail outlets as well my sizes had gone up :( But then I had given up. Damn you Heera Panna.

Now after about 4 years I see the golden "34" I used to think I was!!!
Way to go JC Penny. Damn You Heera Panna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...