Sunday, April 10, 2005

hmmm

aah me just missing the streets of thane. My hometown.
the night rides on the bikes. the dhaba on the highway.
the booze at Rs place ( even when his parents slept in the other room)
the coffee at that place near the highway.
the silence in the small lanes at odd times when Id walk by.
the alleys I used to hide when we played hide n seek.
Never have i gone up the streets thinking Id not be walking them someday
This time when I go there (bout 74 days remaining) Id see to it I capture it all for me to reminisce about them.

I wanna run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
that hold me inside
I wanna reach out
and touch the flame
where the streets have no name
--u2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...