Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Pranksta

No wonder they called him a problem child in his family.
if you found anything broke at home, check on him he probably might know a thign or two. If you find something missing, check on him. If you smell something fishy, grill him.

Worst pranks this problem child ever played ...


letter to ma:
me bored of life. sick of it. leaving home.dont worry for me now im on my own.
p.s. out with mojo be back for dinner.

smartass prank 1:
empty valentines envelopes to all hot n slightly snobby gals in college.
"aww im sorry i cant.. but id take .. hmm .. hey .. wats this .. u @#$#!!!!! "

smartass prank 2:
hands clasped in front of gals "wanna get related to u gotchyou a gift"
hands had rakhi in it.

cutest prank:
when being reprimanded by teacher for something in jr. kg.:
to teacher: miss look a tiger !

Yours truly has had a deluge of people cuss at him for these. for some pranks I even regret I played em. But some like my ma who know me well .. aah well for them it was just another boring day.

oh by the way .. its in the family ... me learnt small pranks from my bro n cousins .. i was their guinea pig ;) :P
my pa was supposed to be one helluva prankster himself too !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...