Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The wonder years :: The Engineering years

When I look back and look at my engineering years it was a gamut of emotions. Good bad drunk sober mischevious rebellious and what not. No wonder I look back at my engineering years as the wonder years of my life.
I know for one Jmans gonna hate me when I say that engineering years were the best of my life. But you see dude we ended being with the people we came across in engineering.

Day 1:
Typical New Bombay small suburb odd building Engg College!

Me shows up with whichever moron (not mojo for some reason) I know from my area whos got an admission in the same college to pay up our fees. I check this amazing female in red T and just cant help but check her out again. So the dude in me feels I should be checking out the red hot gal again. Thrid time I make it obvious me checking her out.

Half an hour later. Ah now if you thinking me a smart moves types .. ha ha brace yourself. Red hot chick turns out to be seniors. Red hot chick's whole group takes me n a couple of others to a small shady tapri for ragging. Me enjoying in the beginnig, cmon what with hot chicks playing with you !!! oh harlems !! well well all the hot chicks start gathering gets attention of all the bhais in the area.

My first day in college n im realizing engineerings got its own shares of bhais. WTF where am I? After getting some seriou shit for 4 straight hours I break down. Get all silent thinking this aint fun no more. The bhais leave. Im morose, the chicks realise my state. They come comfort me, give me a cup of tea n ask me to relax. Whoaaa .. I scored !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...