Friday, April 08, 2005

ICICI .. Im Cheated Im Cheated Indefinitely

if there was an oscars for the worst service .. all 5 nominees are ICICI
if I had to chose between ganguly and ICICI for best performance .. I chose ganguly.
THE WORST service ever!
they argue back with me for their fault !!
they give lame excuses that blame their own company for all reasons
they forget to work on things after the call is over.
they are so incompetent that their competitor will just win by opening shop.
they give back replies that try to ridicule the customer!!
( I dont know the geography of bombay!!! -- a classic by a snobbish bitchy icici sales rep gal) she didnt know the geography of bangalore(place where she stayed) either....
my one comment to ICICI
you suck!!!
Jayan just started his career with ICICI .. hahah .. he likes challenges!!!
I request all of you to transfer to something sensible and professional.
-----------------------
they even made me crib on my blog !!! YOU SUCK BIG TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...