Monday, April 04, 2005

Savings Shmavings!!! !@#$

Someone once mentioned the benefits of daylight savings. For some reasons I just enjoy daylight savings in the winters. But its payback time now…

Time has been pushed forward by one whole hour.
I tried sleeping at “12” yesterday that’s “11” day before yesterday. Yeah see that .. times become a relative concept now. What a farce! So anyways after trying hard to get my eyes to sleep as I have to wake up early (again same logic follows yesterday it was “6” but today its “7”)
Eventually I get my sleep at 1, but my bro still thinks its just about 12 so he calls me up and since we haven’t spoken for ages I chat up till the time his card worked.

To beat the system I finally devised my own new technique… Sleep in the shower, its easy! Here’s how…
As soon as you wake up rush to the bathroom. Of course grab hold o ya towel, don’t look straight at any source of light or in the mirror. The mirror part is important cos if your mind sees you and understands the body is awake then it becomes difficult to get the nap.
Hit straight for the shower and don’t open your eyes till the time either someone knocks up the door or the water runs out of heat or a monster rips open your curtains.

I know its not a completely fool proof technique but it sure as hell defies the meaning of waking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Je Suis Blog

If you are South Asian or Middle Eastern origin person, and haven't seen Paris yet, be prepared to be treated like the Sikhs and people...